Who Are We?
- T.I.C.K. = Teaching Intelligent Choices to Kids.
- Our Belief is that it is the role and responsibility of all members of the community to provide our children and youth with as many supports as possible to choose to lead positive and productive lifestyles.
- Our Goal is to empower and assist children and youth in our community to acquire the knowledge, skills, attitudes and strategies to lead positive, productive, drug free and anti-violent lifestyles.
- Our Strategy is to provide a continuum of meaningful and appropriate learning opportunities and experiences for children and youth in our community. All of our programs are provided without cost to the participants or their schools.
- Our Board is composed of a group of community volunteers representing all walks of life including education, health, counselling, technology, business working in partnership with the Brantford Police Service .
- Our Programs represent a continuum of skill and knowledge development including :
K.I.D.S (Knowledge, Issues, Decisions and Supports)
GR8 (Growing Responsibility )
Student Leadership (Granting Program)
all Grade 6 classes
selected Grade 8 classes
open to all secondary schools