- Bi-annual granting program provided by the T.I.C.K. board and open to all secondary schools in the City of Brantford
- Reinforces the messages of the elementary school programs in the words of students
- Designed to encourage secondary school students to become involved in promoting positive choices with for their peers when they are faced with contemporary issues as identified by students
- Funds student led activities and projects providing opportunities for positive student leadership in schools
- Media literacy program encouraging students to create posters or use technology to create and present positive messaging and strategies to respond positively to current issues for their peers.